07 February 2006

Teen Titans: Super-D Tower

Sorry, for the delay in posting this. I had some trouble posting, but blogger seems to have worked out the trouble. This is one of several "Super Deformed", "SD" or "Super-D", as we usually called it (at the request of Warner Bros., Titans Towers I designed. I'd intended that grid of windows on the side to be colored like a graphics equalizer readout, but I forgot to mention it to the BG painters.

One of my old PSX favorites, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (one, two) along with some Puzzle fighter manual art I'd never seen (one, two). I hope you enjoy the SD mini-gallery.

Related link: Special thanks to The Video Game Museum for the Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo and Puzzle Fighter images.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather_Chavez said...

thats cool, the teen titans headquarters is a big sound system

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home